12/16/2013 Queens of the Stone Age @ The National

Queens of the Stone Age Official
Queens of the Stone Age Twitter
Queens of the Stone Age FaceBook

Concert Review

Set List  (hear it on Spotify)



1.      You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, but I Feel Like a Millionaire
2.      No One Knows
3.      My God is the Sun
4.      Burn the Witch
5.      Smooth Sailing
6.      Monsters in the Parasol
7.      I Sat by the Ocean
8.      Like Clockwork
9.      Turnin’ on the Screw
10.  If I Had a Tail
11.  Kalopsia (on soundboard set list, not played)
12.  Little Sister
13.  Fairweather Friends
14.  Make It Wit Chu
15.  Sick, Sick, Sick
16.  The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret (not on soundboard set list, played anyway)
17.  Better Living Through Chemistry
18.  Go with the Flow
Encore:
1.      The Vampyre of Time and Memory
2.      I Appear Missing (on soundboard set list, not played)
3.      Feel Good Hit of the Summer (not on soundboard set list, played anyway)
4.      A Song for the Dead

Photo by Nantucket68

No comments:

Post a Comment